♥Thursday, September 08, 2005


HAIS .. SO FAN AH !! I DUNO WAD TO DO.. DUNO WHAT AM I THINKING ALSO. grrrrrr..HAI HAI HAI !!! WTH AM I THINKINGGGGGGG ! i've heard so much things abt him. it realli makes me doubt him more and more. i cant stand it anymore ! WAD SHOULD I DOOOO ! :'( i cant seem to cry , he dont worth my tears? whatever .. hais. i miss HIM alot. i duno why .. if only i can turn back the time .. i would definitely treasure him much more . i would never want him to slip off my hands once again . but i noe its impossible .

I MISS YOU ALOT . PL .
if only those happie times with you can repeat once again .


JIAHUI____________________________________♥♥


♥PROFILE



Jiahui.
Nanyang Polytechnic Engineering Infomatics

Nineteen

MyBoy, Dark Chocolates, Famous Amos, Fragrances, Supper, Girlfriends

woshidingdingdong@hotmail.com



♥LINKS

ADELYN
HUIMIN
IRENE
KELLYN
LING
PEITING
PRISCILLA
REBECCA
SAMANTHA
SHERWYN
VICTORIA
WEIQI
XUELING
YUWEN
EPING
BELLE
SELINA
JANICE
YINGHUI